SYNERGY™ M8 AMPLIFIED
SYNERGY; M8 AMPLIFIED! Synergy Series (SPM-600) OEM Style Speaker Microphone with 3.5 Earphone jack. Performs like a TROOPER but slightly smaller package.
Wired, AMPLIFIED Remote Speaker Mic for Motorola radios using the M8 connector, including TLK100, SL300, SL3500e, SL500e and SL7550. Includes wall charger and USB charging cable (cable allows charging for many other USB sources). UP TO 15 HOURS PER CHARGE! These radios were not designed for speaker microphones. If you plug a normal speaker microphone into them the received audio level is too low for practical use. The SPM-600-M8AMP contains a booster amplifier and battery to bring the received audio up to normal levels.
- Typical Battery Operating life 15 hours
- Charge time with included charger about 5 hours.
- Audio output >115dB (controlled by radio)
- Built-in 3.5mm audio jack for optional earphone.
- Metal reinforced clip rotates full 360 degrees. Optional Mobile Button Mount clip available
- 4.0mm Heavy Duty coiled cable with Kevlar reinforcement
- Label plate can be custom printed with your logo (minimums required)
- IP56 rated for dust and water.
- Includes wall charger and Charging cable with USB connector (cable can be used with virtually any USB charging source)
- LED on the back tells you status. RED you need to charge. GREEN you are ready to use.
- Diameter: "
- Height: "
- For details on our flat rate shipping, check out our shipping page
Frequently Asked Questions
We design mounting solutions to attach to different parts of a vehicle in which we do no not need to drill a hole. Mounting solutions like our seat bolt mount that attaches to the passenger seat bolt, or cup holder mount or vent mounts etc. If you dont care about drilling it down, we offer those mounts as well.
Most of our mounting solutions are based around a ball design. This allows for 360 degree movement so you can get the perfect view angle of your device.
We offer adapters for any Amateur radio and most commercial radios on the market today. In some cases you will need the manufactures remote head bracket for our mount to work. We offer holder for smart phones and tablet with our without the case that will attach to all of our mounts.
We manufacture a majority of our mounts and adapters in the United States and Taiwan.
What our community is saying about our products
I have 4 of these. 3 are used to hold the front part of my amateur radios. This last one holds the remote control for my snow plow on front of pickup. One had operation with remote. This mount locks into the cup holder very tight and strong. Excellent product and very tough.
Great mobile mount your TH-F6a UHF/VHF Transceiver! I use this LM-801EXP to mount my Kenwood TH-F6a transceiver in my vehicle. Ergonomic, easy to use, and solidly built!
I’m using this with my FTM-100. It works great and keeps the control module very secure. It’s also very affordable for the quality of product you get.